Monday, November 3, 2008

Random Things

I love my boyfriend. He’s my very best friend.

I don’t know how to swim and yet I live by several major bodies of water.

When I was little I was petrified of needles. I bit the nurse to release her hold on me and ran around my doctor’s office, pants down around my ankles, attempting to escape.

I sleep with a stuffed panda bear on my right side and a panda pillow on the left. It is my sad attempt to replace the warmth I feel when I’m with him.

I go though a lot of lip gloss. Massive amounts. I think I apply it at least once an hour or more.

I have had one failed engagement and one failed married, and though I was devastated with both experiences, I now consider them to be the biggest favors anyone has ever done for me.

I’ve never had a celebrity crush.

I strive to eat all organic and vegetarian meals…but I still love meat.

Don’t play too rough with me. I bruise like a peach.

I wanted to become a nurse when I was in college, until I discovered that I vomit at the sight of particular bodily fluids.

I can forgive when given a sincere apology, but I never forget.

I can’t live without art in my life; photography, dance, music, crayons!

My teachers used to turn my desk the opposite direction of where my friends were sitting simply because I can “communicate with my eyes”.

Sometimes I cry because friends let me down.

I drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.

I am obsessed with my eyebrows. I consider them my worst feature and am constantly attempting to make them look normal. Someday I’ll just have them tattooed on.

My first CD was Boyz II Men. I still have it somewhere. Almost brand new.

I won the Rotary award for Marketing when I was a sophomore in high school. The seniors hated me for it.

I have read every book in the Little House on the Prairie series. I accomplished this task before I finished elementary school.

Three places I want to go in the near future: Arizona, Australia, Japan

I’m obsessed with history. I know more about my hometown then I’d like to admit.

I am a grammar nut but write without it sometimes just to make a statement.

I hate shopping for dresses because I am one size around my hips and another around my bust…a combination that is impossible to fit without alteration.

I want to have children one day, but just the thought of being a mom in today’s era scares me to tears.

I am a surprisingly excellent leg wrestler.

I have a secret obsession with Star Wars, Michael Jackson and Hello Kitty.

Sponges are disgusting and harbor bacteria. It makes me want to puke when I see people use them to wash dishes.

Music is essential to my life.

Three things I always have in my purse: lipgloss, hand sanitizer and an epi pen.

Rick Springfield hugged me.

Coolio personally dissed me.

Freshly baked cookies is one of the best smells in the world.

I’ve had photography published in several magazines and one billboard.

I can’t walk into an animal shelter without leaving with a new friend.

My cell phone is one of my most prized possessions. I can’t live without it.

When I am not sure what kind of music I am in the mood for, I reach for the Beatles.

I have been caffeine-free for over 5 years and counting.

I hate when people play devil’s advocate when they know I’m right.

I wish my job was more challenging… but sometimes I’m relieved it isn’t.

I love rainbows.

Spicy food is my obsession. If it doesn’t make me tear up when I eat it, it is not hot enough.

Eyes disgust me. I will never wear contacts because I can’t force myself to touch my eye to put them in.

I still harbor ill feelings towards my high school archenemy.

Litterbugs enrage me. So do people who just plain refuse to recycle out of laziness.

I hate the smell of Old Spice. Gag.

Blueberries make me happy.

I make the best French toast EVER!

I wish I was tone and fit… but I can’t stick with a workout program long enough to see results.

I love olives of all colors, shapes, and sizes.

I am always cold but warm to the touch to everyone else.

I love dark black eyeliner.

I look amazing in yellow.

I’m afraid of spiders, bees and mullets.

I drink dirty martinis, not because they make you look sophisticated, but because I actually enjoy them.

I’ve never stolen anything. (Unless you count pirating music and personal wireless Internet connections.)

I don’t drink coffee but I frequent coffee shops for lunch.

I’m very sentimental and keep everything in a box organized with corresponding photos “to-be-scrapbooked”.

I’ve not yet left the United States. (I’ve never even been to Canada.)

I want two Chihuahuas named Quito & Chito.

No comments: