Thursday, February 14, 2008

Loved

I’ve never before in my life felt more beautiful than I do right now. And it is all thanks to the most wonderful man. I received the most thoughtful bouquet of flowers today from the best Valentine. Not only are they placed in a beautiful martini glass vase, but they are stargazer lilies. No man has ever bought me stargazers and yet this one is so in tune with me that he remembered my favorite flower. He managed a complete surprise concocted without the help of my friends or family. Can I just tell him that he really is perfect? I can’t say enough about the sparkle he has put in my eye and the warmth that has been lit in my heart.

Who would have thought, me, at a complete loss for words? I’m sitting here trying to describe how he makes me feel and all I can do is melt into a little puddle of love. He is amazing, my best friend, and I can’t find a better way to tell him…

I love you! <3

No comments: