Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fattie

I laugh when people call me anorexic because I refuse to down chili cheese fries, onion rings, mozzarella sticks, hot wings and cans upon cans of Red Bull mixed with alcohol every time I go out somewhere.

I would say that with almost 40 lbs off my waistline without starving myself or vomiting I can rest assured that my cause of death won’t be due to excessive body fat and an unhealthy diet. Not to mention I won’t look like a giant beluga whale walking down the aisle.

!!!PLEASE MUTE PLAYER BEFORE PLAYING VIDEO!!!


In appreciation of healthy people everywhere, please note that I didn’t say skinny, and to serve as a warning to those fatties that still need to get on the bandwagon of loving themselves…please check out the following:

Top 20 Worst Foods

America's Unhealthiest Drinks Exposed

Just a Highlight:

Outback Steakhouse Aussie Cheese Fries with Ranch Dressing
(I’ve actually witnessed someone eat these alone as a “meal”.)

2,900 calories, 182 g fat, 240 g carbs
(Caloric equivalent of eating 14 Krispy Kreme doughnuts!!!)

I was fortunate enough to have the book "Eat This, Not That" by David Zincsenko in my hands today and I was impressed, so much in fact, I'm planning to purchase it myself.

If that information alone doesn’t inspire the world to make a change, maybe this will:


Happy Healthy Living my friends! :D

No comments: