Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Smile...or Not

PUBLIC NOTICE:

Below is an artist's rendering of not-so-prehistoric equipment known as the toothbrush, toothpaste and dental floss.



For the sake of scenery, smell and hygiene PLEASE use them on a regular basis. Regular meaning 2-3 times a day, or more if desired.

Other helpful tools: Whiteners, braces, retainers, breath mints/chewing gum, mouth wash and REGULAR DENTIST VISITS!

:D <-- Pretty Teeth = Pretty People!!! That’s what this is about. Just a word to the wise: You can be skinny, pretty, buff, rich, beautiful, intelligent, handsome, talented...whatever it is you think you are... BUT

...I won't (and the rest of the critical people in the world won’t) give a rat's ass what you are saying to me if I can't stand to look at your mouth.

My motivation for the rant: I’m just disgusted (not directed at anyone necessarily here, or maybe I am directing, who knows with me) that there are too many people in the world that neglect their teeth and yet still think they are the some beautiful gift to society.

So…to the buck-toothed, grimy-yellow and janky-smelling mouths out there…

YOU ARE FOUL. :D

*Smiles!*

No comments: