Friday, October 10, 2008

Writing with Light

I embarked on a new adventure...

* * * * * *

pho·tog·ra·phy
the process or art of producing images of objects on sensitized surfaces by the chemical action of light or of other forms of radiant energy, as x-rays, gamma rays, or cosmic rays.-in more generalized terms-to write with light.

* * * * * *

I’m unable to pinpoint the exact moment when snapping a simple photo became lit with passion for composition, color, contrast and creativity. All I know is that it lives inside part of my soul and must be expressed.This is a collection of images some with a purpose and most without direction. I’m opening the window into the expression that my mind would like to call “art”. So this is the world as I see it, through the view of my lens…

http://write-with-light.blogspot.com/

No comments: