Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hello World

I guess this is the beginning…

Sitting here starting at this blinking cursor. *Blink* I would love to fantasize that I was sitting in an antique chair full of character with it’s cracked white paint in front of my computer fashioned on a scratched up desk abandoned years ago by some famous librarian. I lean forward as I bring my hands to the keyboard, the tips of my toes barely touching the dusty hardwood floor. My only companion is that of a vanilla candle flickering on the dark plum walls around me. The smell of green tea from the cup next to me steams my senses. Thoughts begin to flow…

* * *

My life is not that carefree.

This is my secret, my escape, my adventure. I won’t make you promises that my thoughts are going to make any sense. I’m not going to answer any questions. I don’t trust you and you don’t know me. It’s as simple as that.

I suggest to those of you who are following along to not pass judgment on me. Everything cannot be taken at face value. I’m obscure at times and tend to speak in riddles. I even confuse myself.

* * *

I’m a butterfly and my path is random. Sometimes I’ll be here and sometimes I won’t. I’ll never really leave. Whether you stay or not…that is up to you.

…I’m ready to begin now.

No comments: