Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Woman's Worth

Normally I use these pretty little pixels and glorious free bandwidth to creatively express the random electronic pulses of my mind. Today I just need to express a quality rant. Please forgive the darkened negativity friends. The sunshine in my smile will more than likely come out tomorrow.

Ladies and gentlemen, well mostly just the gentlemen…

I regret to inform you that inappropriate comments, offers, displays, actions and gestures are not the way to go about entertaining my fancy. While it may seem like a contradictory statement to say I am both a modern feminist and a lady, I will continue stand my ground as I will accept nothing less than to be treated with the respect and dignity I deserve as an established, successful and intelligent female member of the species.

If I have not expressed an independent interest in you or responded in kind to your feeble attempts to catch my attention then it is generally safe to assume that your favor in me is unrequited. In this case it would be most appreciated if said attempts cease to continue.

My intention was not to single out any individual by painting these words so precisely. Please note that if you feel guilty in reading this then you more than likely need to take an extra precaution to your display of actions and vocalizations around me.

I’m not saying that we can’t be friends. I am just saying that is all we will ever be. Push the limit and nothing is what you will end up with.

Thank you.

No comments: