Monday, November 26, 2007

Addiction

Guitar Hero III!!! If you have played Guitar Hero I, II or the Encores then you'll know what I'm talking about...what is with this game?!

My brother locks me into playing Guitar Hero III with him and I think, "no...I'm not that into it". I hadn't picked that damn guitar up in 3 weeks, but guess what?! The minute I picked it up I couldn't put it down!
So yes...

My name is Ti, I play in the band called Sausagewallet, and I'm a Guitar Hero-aholic!

There I said it! That's the first step towards recovery in any addiction.

I guess my simple point is that if you have ever wanted to be/feel like a rockstar, then you should find someone who owns this game and invite yourself over.

Note: Good luck trying to get a chance to play here...between my brother, Rafa, Jim and myself...you are NOT getting validated.

No comments: