Friday, November 16, 2007

Breaking Free

Adorned in invisible shackles and chains I'm bound by control. I race wildly in unknown directions trying to reach the end and am yanked back when I reach limitation. I'm tired of wearing them. They are beginning to pierce my sensitive skin and have grown into an uncomfortable obstacle on my soul. I want to be free.

Once I escaped beyond the bounds of their touch and built a wall around myself so immense that even the power of my own fear couldn't bolster the brick. I don't want this to happen again but I know that if I don't escape soon the barricade that has been growing in my sub consciousness will soon overwhelm me. I feel locked out and away from the world. Faded like the window I gaze out of into the pouring down rain. Something is happening.

I'm not comfortable anymore. I need to stretch my wings.

No comments: