Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Princess of Preeminence

Apparently...

I have some amazing microchip installed in my brain that randomly pulls vocabulary from the "dictionary or thesaurus" into my every day speech and blog.

That's fucking fresh. Imo.

Please don't forget my other fine qualities; inhuman strength, the ability to leap tall buildings and my ever-amazing machine gun jubblies.

Let me stop for a moment and bask in my preeminence. /bow

Oh poo…I used a big word again. Just so you don’t have to look it up yourself, preeminence means superior. :)

****

This post dedicated with love to:

Captain Emo and his faithful comrades; the guy that looks like a meth addict in the last stages of life, and to the math major who despite an undergraduate degree still falls short in the ability to compose a complete sentence with grammar and punctuation.

No comments: